Common Forms and FAQs

Common Forms

How Do I Contact Zoning Department?

Zoning Hours are every Wednesday from 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. at the township office, 14228 Galehouse Road.

  • You may contact Craig Thoricht, Zoning Inspector at 330-351-1050 (cell) or you may call the township office at 330-658-2112. Please use the form on the right to contact the zoning department.
  • BZA Positions

    Chippewa Township Trustees has one regular position, alternate position and a secretary position vacant on the Board of Zoning Appeals.
    If you are interested in serving on the Board of Zoning Appeals, please contact the township office or you may download the Application for Employment
    You may submit your Application for Employment to the township office, 14228 Galehouse Road, Doylestown or you may pick-up an application, Monday - Thursday from 7:00 am - 3:00 pm.